Sigh. My results were pretty bad. At least I still did ok for art.
Yay everyone should take triple science, double math.
Today after school I went to run with Nicholas. Not a very fast or long run, just 6 rounds, because I'm still tired from yesterday's 4km.
Sigh. When holidays start I think I'm going to have to train harder. Yesterday we had were tested for maximum pushups, sit-ups and back-extensions in 1 minute, and maximum chin-ups. Didn't do very well though, stopped training for too long. 77 pushups, 51 sit-ups, 50 back-extensions, 21 chin-ups
I am still feeling tired now, even after one day of slacking. And receiving my results didn't help much. Congratulations to all those who did well, and all of you who didn't get caught playing N/bridge/taidi/hearts/munchkin
Ah well. I'll work harder next year then. Hope I get the subject combination that I want. Emo.
Yay everyone should take triple science, double math.
Today after school I went to run with Nicholas. Not a very fast or long run, just 6 rounds, because I'm still tired from yesterday's 4km.
Sigh. When holidays start I think I'm going to have to train harder. Yesterday we had were tested for maximum pushups, sit-ups and back-extensions in 1 minute, and maximum chin-ups. Didn't do very well though, stopped training for too long. 77 pushups, 51 sit-ups, 50 back-extensions, 21 chin-ups
I am still feeling tired now, even after one day of slacking. And receiving my results didn't help much. Congratulations to all those who did well, and all of you who didn't get caught playing N/bridge/taidi/hearts/munchkin
Ah well. I'll work harder next year then. Hope I get the subject combination that I want. Emo.