ASDFJAWOIFJEWIF

Oh yessssss.

And now i feel much more free.

I was SO SICK of planning i tell you.

And it felt like tanking everything and i just didnt know what to do.

But i didnt want to give up either.

And there SOLUTION finally.

And i realised something. Through my frustration and all i forgot to pray oops heh.

Well THANK GOD.

I cant describe how stressed and how tired i was since sunday with nothing coming out of it.

RWARR I JUST WANT TO RANT AND RANT!!

THIS IS AN INCOHERENT POST YOU MAY IGNORE IT

ASDFJASOIDJFIDASJFAIWOEORAKSEOIFJMSDIFHNIWOEREJFSIDOFHIWEHFIUSDNVASDNMSIDUFJAWSDFIJSDOIFJDSFIJSOIFJAOSEFCHICKEN!!

ASDFIJASODICMASODIFJAWIOEJFWEJFSDOIFJNMSADKFWEIRFJIEDJFSDLKFJSIADJFOSIDJFSDOIFJDIASNCVSDOIFJOISAJFOIEWFJWEOIFJDOIFDJSOIFJODIAWFJSOIDJFEOIJDSOINFMONKEY!!

ASDIOFJAOSIDJFSDOIFJSDFIJSODIFJSDOIFJSCOEORJOEDIFJEOIJFEOIRJOSDIRJEOIDRJDIORJIODJSRIEJRSOIDFJSDOIJRDRONGISDACOOLEST

ASDFIJAIOWEJGOISDGJAOIRWJGTOIFJGOISRJGOIEJRGIOERJGOIJFGOIDFJGOIDJFGIOWJEORAJDIFJSIDOGJAIDJFSOIDFJSOIDFJOIASJOWHEEEEEBOINGGG

There i feel better.

But srsly. Trying to organize and stuff and getting so annoyed and irritated and pissed and all. With no one replying to whatever I was saying. Then finally I decided to just let it flow and decided to let GL take more and go with whatever hes saying and there its much better now.

Oh my goodness. I cant stand it. GL pops over and settles everything in 1 hr when ive been buzzing over it for a few days. And thats with all the super long stops in the convo with means it could be done in 15 minutes. Maybe i just shouldnt plan T.T.

Give me credit guys. I tried.

Oh gosh. Feels so much freerer now and without stress. Finally cooked something up. AND I JUST SCREAM IM FREEEEEEEE INTO THAT CONVO AND LEFT.

Sheesh. I need to let it out but i dont know how to express it properly here.

Forget it. Lets do it the only way I know how.

ASDIOFJASIODVMAI(PEJGASIDJFSDPO(FJSDPFOJPIEROJFIPFJDSIOFJEWOIJWOIFJEOIWJFEOIWJFOIAJSDFJOASIDJFIWOEFIJEWOIFJAODVSFMNASIDVNAOWIEJFOIWEJFEIOJFWOIEJWHHOOOOOOOOOOOILOVEEETHEWORLDDDDDDD