DANCE BABY DANCE

That was a totally random title inspired by listening to too much Wash Your Hands Too.

Haha omigosh i was just randomly searching for breakdance stuff online, then i found dance venia stuff and watched the whole dance video foa 2008 online LOL. See save money xD. Anyway thats not the point.

Then I link here link there guess what. I ended up here!!

Yes LOL its the nycd qing hua ci dance last year. So yes I get to watch siming's qing hua ci from the comfort of my computer free of charge, and its better view that all you guys seats muhwahwahwahwahwa. Got the thing appear below at the start somemore introducing the song and stuff bet you guys didnt have. And they spelled siming's name as Chan Si Ming again.

And admittely, i cant appreciate chinese dance as much =p. I keep seeing hop and hop and lift one hand up the other hand put behind walk walk walk in rounds lol xD. Oh oh oh and the lift one leg up the then hand pull it up higher thingo. Considering i almost fail sit and reach, ouch. Haha i think i prefer stuff that are more upbeat maybe. Lalalalala.

And it so happens that siming posted about qinghuaci last night rawr.

Anyway back to breakdancing, haha i found this hilarious breakdancing video online. Yes its a small kid, baby, whatever, BREAKDANCING!! WHOOOOO!!'

Ok im lazy to embed videos today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiNUkDnDMFA

Dadadeedum bye bye.