Ironically its going to be REALLY shallow. Because im lazy to think. But my excuse here is that so that YOU can think =D.
AND THE PICTURE IS DAMN CUTE LOLLL!!
And guess what I searched to get that pic ^^.
"Alone in a crowded room"
LOLOLOLOLOL.
DARK BLUEEEEEE.
Ok whatever. Maybe i'll talk about that thing another time.
---
I think for quite a number of us, sometimes we struggle with feelings of being too unpopular. We dont have enough friends, we dont have enough close friends, people are always going out but not with me, etc etc. Heck, even how we only have 100+ facebook friends compared to SOME OTHER PEOPLE. I know that I do sometimes have a habit of wanting to be in the 'center' of stuff though whenever I notice im doing that I try to hold myself back. For me the problem I have is pride, wanting to stand out and all that but thats just me of course.
But sometimes I wonder, is popularity such a good thing?
People dream of being entertainers, singers, to rise in fame. But have people wondered about the cost of it? Because when you choose to take that step into 'hollywood', you are selling your life away. Gone is the privacy of your life, you can no longer do whatever you want, anything and everything you do is scrutinized by the public. Unless you are ready and willing, be careful right there.
But im not talking about these people.
There are some people, admittedly not that many, who without desiring it, became rather popular people in their social groups. Perhaps because they're really nice people and all, coupled with good looks, everyone wants to be their best friend.
And for these people, I think it can get really tiring.
Worse still, I think if these people may inevitably end up hurting others. Its not really their choice. They can try their best, but they cant make everyone happy.
I do wonder.
I have been observing something for quite some time already. It makes me think quite alot. And Eugene, it goes beyond the facebook thing lol that was just one uhm, example.
Im not quite sure how to put what I feel into words on this matter. Grawr I hate it when that happens.
Heck, why dont you guys comment and i'll develop from there.
Have you ever encountered such a person? Are you such a person? What are your opinions on this?
Why do I sound like Jon Acuff in his posts lol.