FMAB YEY!!

Apparently the original FMA was wayyyy off the plot of the manga and FMAB is supposed to be pwning it even though FMA was awesome still. Yey ^^.

Eh very annoying leh half an hour every week before you know it its over wait till next week for new episode =(.

Haha. Considering im not an anime person, heck, any show person, I think its quite interesting to note how I follow this haha.

So this will probably be the only anime that I actually watch every episode and follow the plot closely. Unless you include digimon's first season heh. But that was how long ago.

Anyway, FMAB IS AWESOME.

But lets not just stick to that.

FMAB'S SOUNDTRACK IS AWESOME =D.

I know YOU reading this have alot of free time. I dont care if you dont listen to Japanese songs I dont either but FMAB'S SOUNDTRACK IS AWESOME =D.








I think its really good the way the songs are arranged. Like at the start of the anime when you still dont know much about the show, the first opening is really fitting. Its like so cool and all that haha electric guitars and stuff. I really really loved the opening when I first started watching the show. Then the ending is like over time you start to like it more and more haha. Until it reached the point that I liked the ending more than the opening. Perhaps because I listened to the opening too many times xD.

Then when you started to get a clearer idea of the plot, that its not just cool battles and all that but there is a 'conspiracy' and stuff, the theme songs change. The 2nd opening is prolly my least liked FMAB theme song but its not too bad anyway haha. The 2nd ending is quite nice haha. It also like I said fits very nicely in the plot coz, uh, how do I not spoil the show lol, yea it fits nicely correct le la.

3rd batch of theme songs come in just as you reach a plot changing point in time. Ok tiny spoiler but throughout the earlier episodes theres a sense of this 'father' dude so the introduction of these theme songs comes in when hes revealed. And at the point of the show you know quite alot about the conspiracy already because before that you're just really wondering about whats going on and stuff haha. 3rd opening song is quite nice, 3rd ending is nice =).

Hmm. All the openings are the faster upbeat songs. All the endings are the slower ones though the 1st ending is debatable but I guess compared to all the openings its still slower haha.

I think in general I like the endings more than the openings. Haha for me usually the faster songs catch my attention earlier and they are the ones that have the awesome feel to it but the slower songs are the ones that slowly pull me into it. If you know me, generally I love faster songs pretty quickly, like sometimes after one hearing, but I also start liking them less faster lol.

Oh well. Go listen to it yourself. I know YOU reading this has too much free time anyway.