1) I think im kinda like a sub loner. In the sense that im perfectly comfortable doing things by myself and sometimes I do prefer doing things myself because I get to direct it. Sure I enjoy hanging around with friends but I sometimes I also move away to spend time by myself. Many times I send cryptic messages to people but no one gets it because they are rather unexpected and after awhile I tend to find that there arent people who can fully understand me. No particular fault of others I suppose, but it does seem that way. It sure says why I fail in so many aspects in my life. But whos to say. Being a loner is bad but what if you're only half of it? Of course this message has a cryptic message too but I wouldnt even bother to assume that anyone would get it. Not that its really that important
2) I think Weiren should stop bullshitting me. Whether he thinks its hilarious or not, when half of the things that he says to me are lies, its not funny. When every word that he says I cannot even trust anymore, when I have to spend time and effort to find out what is true and what isnt, I really cant be bothered anymore. I find it utterly disrespectful and I see no need to bother about such a person. So Weiren if you see this, stop being a prick. Someone should tell Weiren about this, but not me I dont really care honestly if this is the way I am to be treated, actually I'm not at a loss so whatever.
3) Im hungry.
2) I think Weiren should stop bullshitting me. Whether he thinks its hilarious or not, when half of the things that he says to me are lies, its not funny. When every word that he says I cannot even trust anymore, when I have to spend time and effort to find out what is true and what isnt, I really cant be bothered anymore. I find it utterly disrespectful and I see no need to bother about such a person. So Weiren if you see this, stop being a prick. Someone should tell Weiren about this, but not me I dont really care honestly if this is the way I am to be treated, actually I'm not at a loss so whatever.
3) Im hungry.