Mushoku Tensei II


I wrote about Mushoku Tensei previously. It's a brilliant but hard to recommend show because of certain moral bits and the scenes that comes with it. Sometimes when it comes to stories like this I'll just go eh, I'll watch it but I wouldn't really sing praises about it.

But here I am saying. Watch Mushoku Tensei. I know the complaints. But it's worth it.

I'll sell it this way. I said season 1 was about 'journey'. Season 2 which just ended is about 'family'. And if you told anyone who only seen season 1 part 1 of Mushoku Tensei that it's a story about 'family', they'll tell you that you're nuts there's no way.

But it absolutely is, and that's why it's so good.

For a fantasy world with a very different society and morals from us, it's actually ridiculous how grounded and true to life it is. I love it.

---

I also realised I never wrote about Frieren. Which is amazing too by the way, I just probably never did write anything about because I watched it with my wife and so didn't feel the need to share anything here 😂.

---